The 16” LVOA rail lies a 14.58” barrel pinned and welded to their Top Hat muzzle device with proprietary blast shield. The shooter can choose either the TSR-1X Red Dot. This package enables the shooter to successfully engage targets out to 800m out of the case. The Range Ready coms factory mounted and bore-sighted.
LVOA® RAIL CUT
Long a favorite of avid marksmen, the legendary LVOA® rail has returned with a design enhanced by modern engineering and manufacturing.
A 14.58” permanently pinned and welded to 16” barrel is cold hammer forged, nitride treated, and is chambered in 223 Wylde with a 1/8” twist for maximum durability and accuracy.
FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
Every Ready Series lower receiver is machined to accept fully ambidextrous controls, and ships with an ambidextrous bolt release lever. Their optional ambidextrous model includes an ambi magazine release, ambi selector, and ambi charging handle, in addition to the standard ambidextrous bolt release lever.
- 7075 Forged Receiver Set w/ Full Ambidextrous Controls Optional
- 14.58” 1:8 .223 Wylde Barrel, Permanently Pinned to 16”
- Top Hat Muzzle Device w/ Blast Shield
- ELG Fire Control Group
- 16” Free Floating LVOA® Rail
- Mission First Minimalist Stock & Grip
- Weight: 8.1lb w/ optic
- Length: 32-35”
- ZRODelta FRZ™ Cantilever Mount / FRZ Micro T1
- USO TSR-1x