TARS101: 3-15×50 Riflescope with MOA Adjusters, MOA Reticle (Red LED)
The Trijicon TARS variable power riflescope is as rugged as the Trijicon ACOG, but with the precise adjustability that long-range shooting demands. It features an LED first focal plane reticle with ten illumination settings — including three for night vision. With 150 MOA total elevation adjustment and 30 MOA adjustments per revolution, the Trijicon TARS allows you to rapidly zero in on your target no matter the distance. Made in the USA, this long-range riflescope is also equipped with locking external adjusters and an elevation zero stop.
- Magnification: 3x-15x
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length: 13.9″ without objective sun shade 16.9″ with objective sun shade
- Weight: 47 oz. (1332g) without objective sun shade 51 oz .(1440g) with objective sun shade
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: MOA Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Eye Relief: 3.3 in. Constant
- Exit Pupil: 0.66 to 0.13 in.
- Field of View: 7.15° to 1.43°
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.5 to 7.5 ft.
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click
- Tube Size: 34mm
- Housing Material: Aircraft-Grade Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Batteries: (1) CR2032
- Operating Temperature: -46°C (-50.8°F) to +85°C (185°F)
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
- Adjustment Range: Elevation: ±75 MOA (150 MOA total travel) Windage: ±60 MOA (120 MOA total travel) Per Revolution: 30 MOA
- Illumination Settings: (10): Night Vision 1, Night Vision 2, Tritium Equivalent, Dusk/Dawn 2, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Intense Sun