TACTICAL EDGE ARMS WARFIGHTER GRUNT 5.56 NATO CARBINE RIFLE – 14.5. The Tactical Edge Grunt was a direct result of countless hours of real time feedback and R&D from our engineers and Active Duty Special Forces Operators. The results, one of the lightest, most durable carbines on the Earth. Tactical Edge Arms set out to make a rifle that can be blown up, thrown out a 2 story window, drug behind a car, etc. and still function perfectly. It features our Nitride bolt carrier group, 13.5″ WRS- MLOK rail, Enhanced MILSPEC trigger, QD end plate, Magpul SL-k stock and more. This is the carbine you want,
Features: TACTICAL EDGE ARMS WARFIGHTER GRUNT 5.56 NATO CARBINE RIFLE
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Precision machined with T-marks to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Stock: Magpul SL-K
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger
- Bolt Carrier Group: Machined from the correct Mil-Spec, Nitride, 9310 steel, shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Rail: 13.5 WRS-MLOK
- Barrel: 14.5″ pinned and welded to make 16″ legal
- Muzzle Device: Flash Hider
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Mil-Spec
- Trigger Guard: WARFIGHTER Billet
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG
- Case: Dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.
- Caliber: 5.56 Nato
- Barrel Length: 14.5″
- Gas Length: Carbine
All rifles ship with a dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.
There are no reviews yet.