SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 MIL-SPEC .45ACP PISTOL
SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 MIL-SPEC .45ACP PISTOL is the original military favorite sidearm enhanced for today’s shooters. The G.I.-standard short trigger and spurred hammer evoke a classic vibe, while the lowered and flared ejection port enhances reliability. The stainless superstructure sports black sights, while the gun’s timelessly rugged lines appeal to all 1911 fans out there.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Color: Stainless
- Barrel: 5″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16 Twist
- Slide: Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame: Forged Stainless Steel
- Sights: Fixed Combat 3-Dot
- Recoil System: GI Style
- Grips: Crossed Cannons Cocobolo
- Mags. Included: (2) 7rd Magazine
- Weight: 39 oz
- Length: 8.6″
- Height: 5.5″
- The 1911 Mil-Spec . 45 ACP is the defensive handgun solution for folks who appreciate the classics. Featuring a G.I. spur hammer, arched mainspring housing, and short trigger combined with a lowered and flared ejection port, this 1911 looks like a WWII-era classic yet shoots like a modern one.
While Strap Weapon Shop tries to stay current on all state laws, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the firearm they are purchasing is legal to ship, as presented on our website, to their dealer of choice, and that the dealer is willing to accept the transfer.
There are no reviews yet.