SIG SAUER P320 X-FULL 9MM PISTOL W/ ROMEO 1 PRO REFLEX SIGHT – 10RD. Featuring SIG SAUER’s exclusive slide-mounted optic, the ROMEO1 PRO, the RXP will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Installed. Zeroed. And backed by the quality of the SIG name.
The P320 XFULL
joins the Red Dot Revolution with an installed optic that will make all the tough shots easy. Along with all of the features of the original XSeries full size offering, the P320 XFULL RXP features a 6MOA Romeo1 PRO installed on the pistol that is perfectly mated to front and rear XRay3 day/night suppressor-height sights.
for faster sight acquisition and easy co-witnessing. Additionally, an optic plate cover is included with all Romeo1 PRO-equipped XSeries P320 pistols for shooting without the optic if desired. Each P320 XFULL-RXP comes standard with two (2) 17rd steel mags.
- ROMEO1 PRO Reflex Optic Installed with Suppressor XRay 3 Day/Night Sights
- XCarry Grip Module compatible with Detachable Magwell and Grip Weight
- XSeries Flat Trigger for a clean 90 degree break
- Extended Ambidextrous Slide Catch Lever
- 4.7” Barrel and Full Length XSeries Slide
- (2) 17rd Steel Magazines
- Caliber: 9mm
- Mags Included: (2) 10rd Steel Mag
- Sights: ROMEO1PRO w/ XRAY3 Suppressor Sights
- Threaded Barrel: No
- Pistol Size: Full-Size XSeries
- Overall Length: 8″
- Overall Width: 1.4″
- Height: 6.4″
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Weight: 30 oz
- Sight Radius: 6.6″
- Accessory Rail: M1913
- Trigger Type: XSeries Straight
- Grip Module: XCarry Polymer Medium
- The Grip Type: N/A
- Grip Color: Black
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
While Strap Weapon Shop tries to stay current on all state laws, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the firearm they are purchasing is legal to ship, as presented on our website, to their dealer of choice, and that the dealer is willing to accept the transfer.