ODIN WORKS OTR15 .223 WYLDE RIFLE – 16″
ODIN WORKS OTR15 .223 WYLDE RIFLE – 16″. Known as a premier AR15 accessory manufacturer, ODIN Works in now pleased to enter the complete AR15 market with the introduction of the OTR-15. The OTR-15 lower is machined in house from billet 7075 aluminum with exacting tolerances, features and style in mind. Machined to match the ODIN Works billet upper, the OTR receiver sets provide a best in class chassis that an ODIN Works rifle deserves to be built on. The OTR lower features ambi controls for the safety and bolt release. All of the OTR rifles come with an XMR3, ODIN backplate, and mil spec buffer system. Completing the build with a Bravo stock and Type-23 P grip from B5 Systems, the OTR-15 is range ready out of the box. The top end of the OTR features the best selling ODIN Works barrels with tunable gas block, O2 Lite forend, XCH charging handle, and billet upper. Simply put, all your favorite ODIN Works parts are now all in one place for your shooting needs.
- OTR-15 Billet Lower Receiver and Upper
- Handguard: 12.5″ ODIN Works M-LOK O2 Lite
- Barrel: 16″ 223 Wylde Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel
- Gas System: ODIN Works Tunable Gas Block, Mid-Length Gas System
- Bolt Carrier Group: ODIN Works 223 Black Nitride BCG
- Stock: B5 Bravo Stock, 3oz Buffer paired with Stainless Steel Carbine Spring and Ambi-Sling/QD Back Plate
- Lower Receiver Equipped With Following Parts:
- Magazine Release: eXtended Magazine Release Gen3
- Safety: ODIN Works Ambi-Safety
- Grip: B5 P-Grip – Black
- Bolt Release: ODIN Ambi Bolt Release
There are no reviews yet.