The Rhino revolver design features a lower bore axis compared to other revolvers. This means the barrel is directly in line with the shooters hand, wrist and arm. This results in almost no muzzle rise and, because energy is better absorbed and controlled by the entire arm, it reduces the amount of recoil felt by the shooter. In addition, the alignment also gives the shooter a more natural point of aim. Shoot it and feel the difference!
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel Length: 6″ (152 mm)
- Capacity: 6
- Grips: Medium Walnut
- Front Sight: Fixed Red Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Elevation & Windage Green Fiber Optic
- Safety: Internal
- Weight: 2.06 lbs
- Length: 10.5″ (266 mm)
- Material: Machined 7075-T6 Alloy Frame / Steel Cylinder and Barrel
- Finish: Black Anodized Frame, Blued Cylinder
- Extraction: Manual
- Notes: Includes 3 Moon Clips + Removal Tool
There are no reviews yet.